With the fall semester among us, the Underground staff is eager to receive your submissions. The deadline for the fall semester is October 10th at midnight. If you are still uncertain or just covetous of your creations, our staff is planning to lead you in the right direction through various means.
1. Competing for your attention in the Library Courtyard from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm starting Sept. 3rd
2. Encouraging you through classroom presentations (if granted permission from your instructor)
3. Enticing you with posts like this on our social media sites.
- Still haven’t got your hands on the Spring 2014 issue? You can find the issue on the 2nd floor of Langdale/GCB stacked nicely in a wooden newsstand, or at the help desk in the student center tucked away in a wire magazine rack.
- Have specific questions that you’d like to ask our staff face to face? Look for us in the Library Courtyard Mon.-Thurs. between the hours of 11:00am -1:00pm.
- Want to keep up with news and updates? Subscribe to our WordPress site, like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter.
- Want to help spread the word? Share the fall 2014 flier with your friends.
Wishing you all the best this fall,
Rachel Pickett, Production Editor